SOLUQUEST KEY OBJECTIVES:
- Curb attrition - Shift in the student mindset- from "entitlement attitude" to "service orientation". No role is small; or cheap.
- Adult learning - Faculty getting comfortable with millennial mindset.
- Meaningful placement - Providing quality manpower. Retaining jobs
Emotional Intelligence for Work Place Effectiveness.
Course Description :
The Emotional Fitness Program focuses on emotional intelligence (EI) and emotional and social intelligence (ESI) theories in relation to understanding, developing, and leveraging EI in the PIA Ecosystem. It highlights methods that are used to create positive and productive work-site conditions. Using strategies presented through both the ability and emotional-social competence models, the stakeholders are taught leadership skills necessary in today’s diverse organizational and vocational environment.
- To conduct Life Skills Training Programs for Faculty, Staff and Students of Vocational Training Industry
- To conduct pre and post assessments to ascertain and demonstrate a measurable change.
- To administer a two-day training workshop for the faculty, one day workshop for the mobilising team, one day workshop for the placement & other staff members.
- administer a 40 /60 /80 hours Emotional Fitness Program for the trainees of PIA.
- To offer counselling to students on specified days. Create a service oriented eco-system of learning.
Sample Skills to Develop
- Dealing with difficult people, cultural barriers
- Dealing with conflict
- How to discipline and correct performance
- Communication skills
- Stress Management
- Coaching versus counseling
- Setting staff expectations & conducting performance assessments
- Team building, Problem-solving and decision-making
- Listening Skills
- Motivating and recognizing faculty
- Delegating a group of wards under faculty to increase bonding and accountability.